The reunion of the kiddos this time around wasn’t as cool as going to New Zealand back in December 2016, but still a lot of fun to see them playing and conversing more with each other. They are growing up so fast! When people said to cherish all the moments with them as it will fly by, they weren’t kidding.
With a short socal holiday, we managed to squeeze in quality family time, Angel’s game, Legoland, San Diego Zoo, Carlsbad outlets, and of course In n’ out.
Tips I got from these adventures:
- Stay at Legoland hotel to get the full experience along with free parking. Btw – new Legoland hotel opening 2018.
- Take the double decker bus at San Diego zoo if you’re looking to walk less and perhaps catch a glimpse of the animals.
- Check out the adorable pandas at the SD zoo. Only 4 zoos in the world have pandas!
- It’s still fun to go early to a baseball game (besides tailgating) with kids. Angels stadium is super nice and has lots of food.
- Since you’re “rolling” with kids, you can pretty much bring any food/drinks inside the parks.
- Hmm – didn’t see any alcohol at Legoland. Plenty at the zoo and of course stadium.
- Go shopping after these adventures if you’re wanting to spend less $$. 😜
📷: miniland of San Francisco is way cool. #mustsee
Good times with the munchkins and family as always.
Cheers for now!
P.S. No socal trip is complete without #innout