With having 2 kiddos and another bun in the oven, I knew I had to take better care of my skin. I heard a lot about Korean skin care making your skin glow and looking considerably younger and thought I would give it a try.
As if by magic and Facebook knew what I was thinking, a sponsored post from Saranghae popped up. I read more about their products specifically the ingredients and it caught my attention. They use active antioxidants from plants and flowers, mushrooms, and ginseng (natural ingredients!).
I got the 5 step bundle and you know as moms, we really don’t have that much “me” time if we want to get somewhere on time so 5 steps along with makeup sounds rough. But, don’t think that because it is so worth it!
- Saranghae Nourishing + Moisturizing Cleanser is a gentle, water soluble, botanical based oil cleanser that removes make up, oil, micro-particles and toxins while hydrating and nourishing your skin at the same time.
- The Saranghae Deep Radiance Essence + Serum is designed to penetrate your outer epidermis layer and deliver crucial nutrients like antioxidants, amino acids and vitamins directly to your living cells. Lovingly crafted with 10% Phellinus Linteus (Sang Hwang) Mushroom extract, plant based placenta, collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, the result is a skin that efficiently heals and regenerates every moment of every day.
- Saranghae Firm & Lift will decrease the formation of free radicals and reduce damage due to oxidative stress by up to 220%. Our powerful but natural blend of antioxidants, amino acids and regenerative peptides will deliver astonishingly smooth, supple and quite simply beautiful skin while diminishing age spots, redness and visible signs of aging.
- Follow after with Focus Renewal Eye Serum to restore vitality, diminish wrinkles, visibly lift and firm and brighten the appearance of dark circles around the eyes. It is formulated with Phellinus Linteus (Sang Hwang) Mushroom Extract, adenosine, vitamin B3, elastin and collagen.
- Once or twice a week, use Saranghae’s Elemental Essence Mask. It is a unique, lightweight, micro-fiber material with a blend of Asian botanicals that helps calm inflamed skin, enhance the natural contours of the face and maximize brightness. Spa day right at home!
Flash forward, exactly one month later and I’m especially loving the serum and creams. They’re doing wonders on my skin. It definitely feels softer, more hydrated, and doesn’t make my combination skin feel oily/shiny. If you’re worried about a strong fragrance smell, this very light and refreshing smell is very calming. I would definitely recommend and I think each set will last close to 3 months from me using it 2 times a day. The mask is great too – I’ve “accidentally” fallen asleep with it on. #momlife #tiredlife
So if you’re lazy like me and think using 3 different bottles of moisturizers is too time consuming, stop right there – it’s possible to moisturize in under 1 minute. Check out my video with my 4 year old daughter. P.S. I only had one take to do this since I didn’t want to “over moisturize” her face. 😜👧🏻
Cheers for now and thanks for reading about a beauty product recommendation for your skin. #momapproved
To learn more about Saranghae or to shop their products visit www.lovesaranghae.com