Who doesn’t need a pair (or several) pairs of moccasins? I’m a fan of the show Shark Tank – a show that can give you funding to dream big if you come up with that one idea/product that can make millions. This is also a franchise of the international format, Dragons’ Den from Japan.
How I wish my children’s alphabet books series could get on this show!
This company called Freshly Picked caught my attention while on the show so I had to get a pair as Susan’s story is truly inspirational. Starting back in 2009 and growing so much since then with a following of 614k on Instagram and probably sales through the roof. Wow!
I can easily say my 3 year old daughter loves her freshly picked. She currently has 2 pairs in London which she uses one pair for nursery (they switch shoes once inside) and the other is currently used in our flat. I can’t wait to get the next step (hard soles) once her feet get bigger so she wear them outdoors all day long.
AND get this:
- @10am MST May 25th
- EVERYTHING in the shop will be 25% off
- Lasts for 24-hours only
My thoughts of Freshly Picked.
- She can put them on herself.
- No left & right to have to worry about. Yay!
- Incredibly soft from the beginning (no “breaking in” involved).
- No stinky feet smell!
- Toddler approved.
- The sole gets her little feet imprints on there. Precious!
A little less love
- We have the “merci” mocs and the pattern is nice but not as soft as the brown mocs we also have. She definitely has a favorite pair.
- Not exactly city appropriate with all the debris on the sidewalks and streets. Recommend for those living in the suburbs.
- London rain and cold doesn’t go well with mocs unless you’re not OCD like me. 😬
📷: my little helper #lovebooksbyaj
Cheers for now and thank you for reading/supporting! Don’t forget about the sale on May 25th.