Wow, it’s been awhile since I’ve posted and so much has happened. We’ve moved back to California (brought the London rain with us)!
A few thoughts:
- Insane beehive in our home. There was about 180 pounds of bees and honeycomb in our walls to get rid of!
- Addison is now 6 months old and is staying strong to not sleeping through the night. 😢
- Abigail is in a Chinese school and could potentially read/write more than me.
- I’m now a soccer mom with my minivan. I must say I love all the space inside and the blind spot camera is awesome!!
- Getting new decor and furniture for our home is what I love to do especially from small shops (more to come on future posts).
- We’re back in southern California and haven’t been to the beach, but have been to the snow (we’re less than 2 hours away from snow and 20 minutes from the beach)
- Poke and seafood in general is so fresh and tasty here. You just can’t beat $1 oysters.
- I’ve cleared out a lot of my inventory of alphabet books (big thanks for those who’ve purchased my books on my website) and have been inspired to finish working on my “I is for Impala” book to send to print. Don’t forget to use CODE: Angsley to get $3 off your order when you purchase on my website: www.ajangsley.com
One thing I clearly miss is walking more to get places and using that as my exercise for the day. Now, I have to set aside time to exercise which is incredibly hard as a sleep deprived mama of two. Any pointers? #please
Cheers for now and thanks for jumping back onto my blog. xx