It’s a lot harder now with having 2 littles to carrying around a nice little purse, but now that we’re back in California with a car I decided it’s time to not just be a mom, but also feel nice with what we’re able to accessorize with and still be functional.
I wanted a diaper bag with a lot of compartments and leather to really feel like this is a nice bag. I also wanted one that could give you the option of being a backpack when necessary.
It took awhile, but I found my dream bag at a designer brand called Lily Jade.
Seriously, here’s why:
- Leather is so soft!
💟 P.S. sneak peek of Addison’s room – we clearly love the color grey. The London storage bins are from KaiKai&Ash – city collection.
- designs are clean/colors are lovely
- just enough compartments inside and outside the bag
- it gets better – 12 compartment tote inside the bag can be easily taken out to leave with the “grandparents” while you go out with your non-mom items! Fear not, there are still compartments and zippers to store your goodies when the tote is removed.
💟 P.S. I have some of my favorite essentials from Bebe Au Lait (they have the cutest patterns!). Pictured is the Muslin nightingale nursing scarf and hot air balloon wet/dry bag sitting on the Muslin moon crib sheet.
- big enough to put your laptop in as well so you don’t have to use it just as a diaper bag (or maybe your little too)
- did I mention there is a removable tote inside so if you’re the type that really wants to use your Longchamp’s bag with not enough compartments or need to make a quick bigger bag change, you are able to put a little “Lily Jade” in there for a quick transfer of your little’s necessities. How well thought out is that?
- And of course, you can wear as a backpack to be hands free. Yay!
I’ve had my Lily Jade bag for a bit now and it’s been perfect for all types of weather and adventures. Oh yes, in California we can get to the snow driving in 1.5 hours.
Cheers for now and yes, this bag is everyday perfect. #lilyjade